RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

✴ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #185) ✴



🌠 Happy Tuesday! 🌠 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Dark Mafia Prince 
by Annika Martin
Release Date: June 28th 2016 by Annika Martin
Series: A Dangerous Royals Romance #1
Genres: Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter


THE DARK MAFIA PRINCE IS BACK TO RECLAIM ALL THAT HER FAMILY STOLE.

Aleksio

Don’t look at me like that. So trusting.

Like you think I’m not a monster.

Like I won’t wrap your hair in my fist and bend you to my will.

Like I won’t sacrifice you, piece by piece, to save my brother.
I’m the most dangerous enemy you’ll ever have because every time you look at me, you see somebody good. That friend who died.
And when you look at me like that, I die again.

Mira
I spent years making myself invisible.
A good girl, apart from the noise.
Then you came back, beautiful and deadly in your Armani suit.

Don’t look at me like you still know me, you say.

But I remember your smile and those sunny days.
Before they lowered your small casket into the ground.

Before they told us the prince was dead.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Mystic Wolves 
by Elle Boon
Release Date: September 10th 2015 by Elle Boon
Series: Mystic Wolves #1-2
Pages: 200
Genres: Romance, Paranormal
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter


Accidentally Wolf…Zayn finds Cora suffering from mating fever. As he fights the urge to claim her, his wolf wants her for his mate. From the moment Cora lays eyes on Zayn she wanted to climb him like a tree. Niall, the alpha and his brother, tells him to keep his dick and fangs to himself, but within hours he finds it impossible. Cora goes from being human to an Accidental Wolf more than happily, she just hopes she can survive when danger strikes. 

His Perfect Wolf…Niall had given up on finding love, he’d watched his brother Zayn fall for his mate, and decided he needed a mother for his son, and a mate for his own. When he finds Alaina, his wolf stood up and took notice. Alaina woke up with no memory, but the one thing they both knew was they wanted each other. As they explore their attraction, danger follows her to Mystic. Niall will have to battle a pack of shifters bent on taking what was his, and kill the man who claims to be his mate’s father. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D