RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

✴ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #183) ✴



🌠 Happy Tuesday! 🌠 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Tank 
by M. Malone
Release Date: May 1st 2014 by CrushStar Romance
Pages: 250
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Facebook, Website, Twitter


Money changes everything...

Years ago, Tank Marshall swore off fighting. He exercises iron control to keep his anger in check. But his mother was just diagnosed with cancer and the deadbeat dad he hasn’t seen in years is back offering an inheritance and a chance at redemption.

There’s only one person that keeps him anchored in the midst of the chaos. One person untouched by violence and money and lies. Emma Shaw.

But the one thing that Tank hasn’t learned yet is that when billions are at stake, there’s no such thing as innocent. Money. Changes. Everything.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


      

Pretty Broken Girl 
by Jeana E. Mann
Release Date: September 28th 2015 by Ishkadiddle Publishing
Pages: 245
Genres: Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, 


You'll never look at a closed office door the same way again.

"Life is all about choices. Do I want pizza or a hamburger for dinner? Should I wear a red skirt or blue slacks to work? Do I take a million dollar check and divorce the love of my life to keep my baby brother out of jail? In case you're wondering, I took the check. Now my ex is back in my life. He's still angry and...he's my new boss."

Pretty Broken Girl is the passionate retelling of a marriage gone wrong.

From the boardroom to the bedroom, Dakota Atwell and Samuel Seaforth are locked in a battle of wits and desire. One of them will break. One of them will pay. Both of them want to win. Neither of them expects to fall in love…again.

This is Book 1 of 5 in a series and is meant to be read before Pretty Filthy Lies.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D