RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

🎄Freebie Tuesday (Edition #150)🎄



 Happy Tuesday/ Holidays!

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Frost Burn 
by Erica Stevens
Release Date: June 17th 2015
Series: Fire and Ice #1Pages: 286
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


After years of running, Quinn has finally found a town to settle down in while she searches for the man who tore her life apart. Despite her every intention not to, she’s started to put down some roots and make friends. However, the small bit of solace she’s found is quickly shattered when a group of vampires walk into the bar where she works and turn her life upside down.

Looking only to stop for a few nights and have a good time, Julian never expected to stumble across someone like Quinn. Determined to keep her free from the vampires looking to use her as a weapon, Julian is stunned to discover himself starting to care for the mysterious woman with a dark past she’s unwilling to reveal. It doesn’t take him long to realize that the vampires after her are only a part of the problem. This quiet little town is hiding a violent secret of its own; a secret that not only threatens the town, but Quinn in particular.

***The Fire and Ice series is a spinoff based on characters from The Kindred Series. You do not have to read The Kindred Series in order to enjoy this book or its successors. The maturity level of this series will grow with each book and is recommended for readers 17+***
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Mistletoe at Moonglow 
by Deborah Garner
Release Date: November 20th 2015 by Cranberry Cove Press
Series: Paige MacKenzie Mysteries #2.5
Pages: 152
Genres: Romance, Holiday
Author's Links: Goodreads, Twitter, Website, Facebook


The small, old western town of Timberton, Montana, has not been the same since resident chef and artist Mist brought her unique, new age flavor to the area. When guests arrive at the Timberton Hotel for the holidays, they bring worries, fears and broken hearts, unaware that Mist has a way of working magic in people's lives. Will old-fashioned time spent together, exquisite food, conversation and a snowball or two offer guests a chance to trade sadness for hope? One thing is certain: no matter how cold winter's grip is on each guest, no one leaves town without a warmer heart.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


      

Dirty Billionaire 
by Meghan March
Release Date: December 8th 2015
Series: The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1
Pages: 203
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


I've got a big dick and an even bigger bank account. That's pretty much where my bio ends. Honestly, I don't need to say anything else. I've just sold 99% of women on going home with me. 

Do I sound like an asshole to you?

That's because I am.

And guess what? It works for me just fine. 

Or at least it did.

Until I met her.

Books talk about sparks flying. Fuck that shit. With her, it was like emergency flares mixed with jet fuel. Or maybe just straight up napalm. 

Only one problem. 

She didn't leave her name or number when she disappeared from the hotel room after the hottest fucking night of my life. Now I've had a taste of unicorn pussy—the sweetest, rarest of all pussy—and I need it again.

So what's an asshole to do?

I took this problem to the street. A missed connection gone viral.

And when I find her? I'm keeping her.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


      

Happy Reading! ðŸŽ…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D