RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#122) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Harley & Rose
by Carmen Jenner
Release Date: October 18th 2016
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


Ever since she was a little girl, thirty-year-old Rose dreamed of the day Harley would carry her across the threshold on their honeymoon. So what if this isn’t her actual wedding day, and that she’s only here because Harley was left at the altar just a few hours earlier?

Trading San Francisco for paradise and swapping her bridesmaid’s bouquet for a Blue Hawaii, Rose hopes she can finally escape the friend zone.

Once upon a time they had been more than friends, but life got in the way. She’s spent every day since wishing Harley would get a clue.

She’s always been his best friend.

He’s always been hers.

She’s in love with him.

He’s … not in love with her.

He’s … marrying someone else.

He’s … hiding something.

He’s … well—it’s complicated.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre-Order: Coming Soon!

I haven't read any other books by Carmen Jenner, but this books definitely sounds like a book I would read. Not only is the synopsis cute, but so is the cover!!! What are you guys waiting to read?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you absolutely love it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read anything by this author either. The synopsis does sound interesting. I'm interested in what you think of this. I hope you enjoy reading it.
My WoW

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth


Thanks for stopping by Sandra! :)

theskareader said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds so cute/romantic/something I would enjoy reading too:) Hope you love it, and have a good week:)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D