RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

☼Freebie Tuesday (Edition #136)☼



 Happy Tuesday! 

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


What’s Left of Me 
by Amanda Maxlyn
Release Date: December 12th 2013 by Amanda Maxlyn, LLC
Series: What's Left of Me #1Pages: 329
Genres: Romance, New Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website


Life works in mysterious ways.

Four years ago I became known as the girl with cancer.

I refuse to cry.

And I refuse to give in.

A relationship with a man is the last thing I’m looking for right now, but one night with Parker changes everything. He is persistent, and he knows what he wants. Me.

He doesn’t treat me like I’m fragile.

But he doesn’t know, and I’m not ready to tell him.

What if it changes everything?

Tragedy found me when I was seventeen.

Love found me when I was twenty-one.

My name is Aundrea McCall, and this is my journey.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


    

Julian’s List 
by Haleigh Lovell
Release Date: May 12th 2015 by Verdant Press
Genres: The List #3
Series: Romance
Pages: 304
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


The only thing Julian looks for in a woman is that she's Sadie Frost.

She's an Ice Queen. Cold and reserved, masking her emotions behind a wall of ice.

And yet it is pulsing between them, the sexual energy reaching for each other, seeking to entwine.

Will Julian succeed in melting the ice around Sadie's heart?

Note: JULIAN'S LIST is a full-length novel. No cliffhanger. HEA. Dual POV. 18+
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D