RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Monday, June 1, 2015

☼ May Wrap-Up and June TBR ☁


May Wrap-Up and June TBR!

     
      I can't believe another month has gone by and we're already in June! May was a hectic month for me with lots of finals to study for, I did not have a lot of time to read. I still managed to read some really great books, so lets get through them :D


~MAY BOOKS~


Center Ice (Corrigan Falls Raiders #1) 
by Cate Cameron

I loved this book, the characters were relatable and the plot was original.

Rating: 4.5/5

My Review 


Only Forever (Only #4) 
by Cristin Harber

I really liked this series, all of the novellas were great. There were lots of twists and surprises that had me reading all night! Definitely recommend it. :)

Rating: 5/5

My Review

                  


Winging It 
by Christine S. Feldman

Hilarious romantic comedy novella. It has me laughing out loud so many times, it was really fun and cute to read. :)

Rating: 5/5

My Review

                                                        


Wanted by You (Love in the City #1) 
by Steph Nuss

A definitely must-read! I enjoyed reading the book, it was about second chances and romance between two friends who had to hide their feelings and they go through a lot of events to be together. :)

Rating: 5/5

***Freebie***

                                                       


Undeclared (Woodlands #1) 
by Jen Frederick

Interesting read, I liked the overall concept yet there was more character development that I would have liked to see. I still enjoyed reading it though.:)

Rating: 4/5

***Freebie***

                                                     


Daisy and the Front Man (Backstage Pass #3) 
by Rebekah L. Purdy

LOVED IT! I enjoyed reading the past two books in the series as well. There was romance, a bit of adventure, and cute band boys :)

Rating: 5/5

                      


Sky High (The Attraction #3) by C.J. Lake
by C.J. Lake

Enjoyed the plot, although I wished there were another chapter at the end that would definitely wrap up everything nicely. :)

Rating: 4.5/5

                       


*JUNE TBR*

I still don't know what books I'm going to read this month, so far I have the following: 


The Princess and the Player (Dynasties: The Montoros #4) by Kat Cantrell  [ARC]



Anything He Wants & Castaway by Sara Fawkes



The Italian's Deal for I Do (Society Weddings #1) by Jennifer Hayward



What books are you guys reading this month? What other books do you think I should read this summer? 


Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D