RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Freebie Tuesday (Edition #62)


Hi guys!:) Happy Tuesday! Here is yet another edition of Freebie Tuesday. I hope everyone finds this posts helpful (if anyone is looking for a new book(s) to read). 

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Something Great
by M. Clarke
Released Date: December 5th 2013
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, New Adult

She didn't know what she was missing...until he found her.

Maxwell Knight was dangerously good-looking, seductively charming, and definitely trouble. He was everything Jeanella Mefferd did NOT need now.

Fresh out of college, life was predictable and comfortable for Jeanella. She had the strength of her friends, the security of her job, and she was dating a reliable man; it was all smooth sailing. That was until one night, when she met someone who made her feel things she'd never felt before—dangerous, heart pounding, breathless heat. 

Never imagining she would see him again, Jeanella has no idea what to do when fate steps in and thrusts Maxwell Knight into her life, just as things were beginning to change around her. When she lands her dream job and travels to New York for Fashion Week, can she focus on her career instead of on Maxwell? 

Will she ignore all the danger signs and jump straight into his arms; or would she miss out on the chance of finding something great?

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


         


Lie Next to Me 
by Sandi Lynn
Release Date: February 17th 2014 by Sandi Lynn Romance 
Pages: 300
Genres: Romance, New Adult

The pain was unbearable, but I had to keep moving. I had to keep running because, if I didn’t, he’d find me. I looked behind me as I ran through the streets; scared, alone, and in the dark as the mist of rain hit my face. There was no time to think, and there was no time to stop. My shoes were soaked as they sloshed through the puddles of the dimly lit streets.

My name is Rory Sinclair, and the night I was violently attacked was the night that changed my life forever. One man, a man named Ian Braxton, made it his mission to heal me, to save me, and to show me a world that previously had been only a dream to me.

Ian Braxton is far from perfect. He’s a self-absorbed, demeaning, arrogant, and a womanizing millionaire. He makes it so easy to hate him, but so very hard to resist him. We’re from opposite sides of the spectrum. He comes from money and I come from poverty. When our worlds collide, his struggles become mine, and mine become his, leaving us with one question:
How much would you give up to be with someone who was meant to be yours?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


     


Happy Reading! ;)
                                                                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D