RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#74)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Never Never

by 
Release Date: January 11th 2015 by Hoover Ink
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 












***I can't wait to read Never Never! I got goosebumps just reading the synopsis, and the cover looks amazing. What do you guys think? Would you be reading Never Never?

 Let me know what you guys are waiting to read? ***

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you enjoy it too!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've given up on CoHo's books (they're not for me), but I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy New Year :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes! Colleen Hoover :) She was in my WoW too, this week, but for another book.
I hope you'll be able to read Never Never as soon as possible, and that you'll love it, Jackie.
Happy New Year!

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Naomi Hop said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes!! Gotta love CoHo!

Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D