RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#73)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Winner's Crime 

by 
March 3rd 2015 by Farrar Straus Giroux


***I can't wait to read the second book in the Winner's Trilogy! I really enjoyed reading the first book and the second sounds promising :) Plus I am absolutely in love with the cover, it stands out and I like how it follows the first book. *** 

~What are you guys waiting to read? ~ 


                                                   (The Winner's Trilogy #1)

                                                  The Winner's Curse

by 





7 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Seeing a lot of this one!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

michellesminions said... Best Blogger Tips

I'll definitely read The Winner's Crime, but I wasn't as taken with the first book as the rest of the world. It needed more action, so hopefully this one will deliver it. Here's my WoW

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

Michelle Santiago said... Best Blogger Tips

the winner's curse was my favorite read last year (i was lucky enough to get an early copy) and i'm so excited to start read the winner's crime but i feel like i need to reread the winner's curse before i start.

hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Aneta said... Best Blogger Tips

The cover is so beautiful I just can't stop staring at it!!
I haven't started this series yet but I've heard some amazing things about it.
Happy Holidays.
Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm holding off on reading The Winner's Crime... I've heard about the book (and the ending) and figured, I could stand to wait a little longer ;D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy holidays :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

czai said... Best Blogger Tips

and this reminds me that I really need to get my hands on the Winner's Curse! nice pick! :)

czai @ the Blacksheep Project

Zeee @ I Heart Romance said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks interesting! I will definitely be checking this out!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D