RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Freebie Tuesday (#42)


Hi guys!:) Happy Tuesday! Here is another edition of Freebie Tuesday. I can't believe we're already on week 42! Anyway, I hope everyone finds this posts helpful (if anyone is looking for a new book(s) to read). Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

             *Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)

Cruxim 

by 
April 5th 2013 by Indelible Ink Press

     

Lichgates 

by 
October 15th 2011
Pages: 336
The final page will leave you breathless.

When Kara Magari uncovers a secret door in the middle of the forest, she discovers (and trips through) a portal to a hidden world full of terrifying things: Ourea. She just wants to go home, but the natives have other plans for her. She clashes with immortal shapeshifters, is carried off by a dragon, nearly dies on several occasions, and somehow becomes the master of an ancient book of magic called the Grimoire. Every time she thinks she's safe, her new "friends" show their true colors.

Kara needs an ally, or she might not survive Ourea's monsters. She drops her guard when Braeden, a native soldier with a dark secret, vows to keep her safe. And though she doesn't know it, her growing attraction to him may just be her undoing. 

For twelve years, Braeden Drakonin has lived a lie. The Grimoire is his one chance at redemption, and it lands in his lap when Kara Magari comes into his life. Though he begins to care for this stranded girl, there's something he wants more. He wants the Grimoire. 

Welcome to Ourea, where only the cunning survive.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

     

A Moment 

by 
March 12th 2013 by Marie Hall Publishing
Moments #1
A Moment...
I killed myself tonight.
Or at least I tried. But a woman I do not know refused to let me die. Liliana Delgado wrapped me up in her slim arms and told me things would be okay. But she doesn't know the demons I live with. The things that have happened to me. Every morning is a struggle just to get out of bed and the nights are even worse. But the way she smiles at me... I feel something I've never felt before.
Hope.
...will change our lives...
I shouldn't have gone to that burlesque bar on Valentine's Day, but I did. My life isn't easy. I had a child when I was fourteen, now I'm in college and things should have been easier. But they aren't. My life is spiraling out of control. Then I see Ryan Cosgrove sitting at a table with an empty, broken look in his beautiful blue eyes and something inside of me feel like he knows. He understands what it is to hurt, to struggle. So when I bump into him later that night, bloody, broken, and dying I know I'll do everything in my power to save him and maybe in the process, I'll save myself too.
forever...
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

      

Thanks for stopping by! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D