RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Freebie Tuesday (Edition #34)


Hi guys!:) Happy Tuesday! Here is yet another edition of Freebie Tuesday. I hope everyone finds this posts helpful (if anyone is looking for a new book(s) to read). Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)

Cure

by 

      

Parched 

by 
(Book 1 of the Parched novel series) Clarity Parker thought she'd never see Baron Ford again. Five years ago, they shared the date all girls dream of. Both agreed they were soul mates yet their magical night ended abruptly. Since then, he's been gone--but now he's back, and not only does she learn he's a vampire but he's brought danger upon her.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

      

His Wicked Games 

by 

    

Happy Reading!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D