RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Freebie Tuesday (Edition #28)


Hi guys!:) Happy Tuesday! Here is yet another edition of Freebie Tuesday. I hope everyone finds this posts helpful (if anyone is looking for a new book(s) to read). Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday :)

Forever Ours 

by 

     

Bound by Prophecy

by 

     

Fresh Temptation 

by 

      

Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D