RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#54)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Catch a Falling Star
by 
 A deliciously charming novel about finding true love . . . and yourself.
Nothing ever happens in Little, CA. Which is just the way Carter Moon likes it. But when Hollywood arrives to film a movie starring former child star turned PR mess Adam Jakes, everything changes. Carter's town becomes a giant glittery set and, much to her annoyance, everyone is starry-eyed for Adam. Carter seems to be the only girl not falling all over herself to get a glimpse of him. Which apparently makes her perfect for the secret offer of a lifetime: playing the role of Adam's girlfriend while he's in town, to improve his public image, in exchange for a hefty paycheck. 

Her family really needs the money and so Carters agrees. But it turns out Adam isn't at all who she thought he was. As they grow closer, their relationship walks a blurry line between what's real and what's fake, and Carter must open her eyes to the scariest of unexplored worlds - her future. Can Carter figure out what she wants out of life AND get the guy? Or are there no Hollywood endings in real life?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

**The synopsis sounds amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on this book. I haven't read anything by Kim Culbertson, so I hope the books is good just like the synopsis. What is everyone waiting to read this week? Let me know and I'll check it out.**

Thanks for stopping by! :D

9 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a good one. Great pick.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by! :D

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jenea Whittington

Thanks for stopping by!(:

Eva @ All Books Considered said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh great pick! I really want to read this one too! Such an awesome cover!!

Thanks for stopping by My WoW

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a good contemporary.

My WOW

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never heard of this one! For some reason, the cover reminds me of the cover of Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel. Probably the fonts, and the color schemes. Hope you read and enjoy this book!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

The Readdicts said... Best Blogger Tips

The synopsis does sound really great! great pick :)

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Seeing it around a lot, seriously love the cover (it reminds me of Second Star) and sounds great. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D