RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#44)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Maybe Someday

by 
Expected publication: March 18th 2014 by Atria Books
At twenty-two years old, aspiring musician Sydney Blake has a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her good friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers Hunter cheating on her with Tori—and she is left trying to decide what to do next.

Sydney becomes captivated by her mysterious neighbor, Ridge Lawson. She can’t take her eyes off him or stop listening to the daily guitar playing he does out on his balcony. She can feel the harmony and vibrations in his music. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either: He seems to have finally found his muse. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one…

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)

                                


***I can't wait to read this book, everything about it sounds like something I would definitely read.
What are you guys waiting to read? 

7 comments:

Kimberly said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a cute cover! And I totally have a thing for guys who play guitar....great pick!

My WoW

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Seeing this author around a lot lately! Not my kind of read personally, but still hope you absolutely love this one!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kate @ Kates Book Life said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait for this one even if I haven't read any of her books yet but I will do soon and this one sounds really good. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Love Hoover's work. Great pick.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read any of this author, I'm more of a YA than New Adult reader. But I hear a lot of good things about her!
Check out my WOW

Synchronized Reading said... Best Blogger Tips

I've heard nothing but amazing things about this author, but I've yet to read any of her books. I hope to though :) Great pick!

Janina
My WoW!

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

Lots of Colleen Hoover's books are on my TBR list and I can't wait to read some of them - heard great things :) Nice pick!

My WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D