RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (#38)


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: Time for Book Spine Poetry again! Take a picture of your book spines spelling something epic.  

Answer: 


The Treachery of Beautiful Things
Cast In Shadow
Marked
Revelations
Touch the Dark
Deep Kiss of Winter


***I couldn't come up with anything else, the majority of my books are ebooks, so I don't have a lot of hardcover books. But I'm really excited to see what everyone comes up with so please leave me your FF links below and I'll make sure to check them out/follow. Thanks! :)



5 comments:

Amanda said... Best Blogger Tips

I had a hard time too because I have a lot of ebooks. Your sounds good though! New GFC follower! here is my link seen as the linky tools is not working! --> My F&FF

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh yours is nice!! I feel like I "cheated" since I "added" some helpful words to my own poem!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Nicely put together.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy your weekend.

Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Jordypaigebooks said... Best Blogger Tips


hey I am a new follower via bloglovin' and GFC. Love your blog and I hope you have a fab day!
my #FF: http://jordypaigebooks.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by! New GFC follower here.

And can I just say...Team Stefan?! What?! Girl....

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D