RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#30)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Cinderella Screwed Me Over

by 
Expected publication: October 22nd 2013 by Entangled Publishing 
Darby Quinn has a bone to pick with Cinderella. Burned one too many times by ex-boyfriends, Darby has lost all belief in the happily-ever-after that the fairy-tale princess promised her. She's sworn off love, Prince Charmings, and happy endings and she's happy about it. Really. Or at least she was…until she met Jake, her gorgeous neighbor and the manager of her favorite restaurant. But Darby has rules about dating, ones she's culled from her years spent with so-called “princes,” and starting something with Jake would break all of them.

Charming, fun, and unwilling to give up on her, Jake doesn’t fit any of the profiles Darby has created from her case studies of ex-princes-gone-bad. Finally presented with her own Prince Charming, can Darby take a chance on a happily-ever-after?

Full of wit and sarcastic humor, Cinderella Screwed Me Over proves that sometimes the perfect love, like a perfect pair of shoes, is just within your grasp. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)

***I'm so excited to read this book! I  love the cover  :) What are you guys waiting to read? Let me know and I'll make sure to check it out :) Thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that cover! It looks like a very cute and light read. Great choice Jackie, I'm always looking for cute books to add to the list :)

-Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha!! That title alone is funny!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Seirra Poirier said... Best Blogger Tips

This looks really good, and seems like a fun read :)

Added!

Nice pick Jackie!!

-Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

Somewhere Only We Know said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute cover. Sounds like a quick, fun read!

WOW
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

Never heard of this one! But I love Cindi's books. Hope you read and enjoy this one! :D

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Naomi Hop said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the title, the cover and the book sounds like fun!! Awesome choice!!

Thanx for visiting my WoW!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D