RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#27)

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

*If you would like to follow me, you can do so by GFC, Bloglovin, Goodreads, or Twitter :) Just let me know if you are a new follower and I will follow back :D 

Question: Reading Nook Tour: Give us a tour of your favorite reading spots.
Answer: My couch would probably be the best answer to that or my bed. I think it all depends on my mood or how quiet it is in my house. :)


***What are you guy's favorite reading spot? Let me know in the comments below and I'll make sure check it out and follow back :)  

6 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I also like reading on my couch: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/follow-me-friday-reading-nook-tour/

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't usually read on the couch but when I do it's really comfortable. Thanks for stopping by and following! New Bloglovin' follower.

Zareena @ Books and Books

Bec @ Readers in Wonderland said... Best Blogger Tips

My bed is my place to read. I barely get out of it.

Thanks for stopping by my FF

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey, another couch girl!
Thanks for visiting.

New Follower via GFC and Bloglovin!
Johanna @ Challenging Reads

teepee said... Best Blogger Tips

hello there comfortable couch :)

teepee @ Little Librocubicularist

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm running late this week. The couch is a great choice.
Thanks for stopping by my FF

Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D