RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review: Legally Addicted by Lena Dowling

Legally Addicted 
by Lena Dowling
Released Date: Published May 1st 2013 by Escape Publishing
Series:---
Pages: 145
View/Purchase: Goodreads, Amazon, B&N

A fast-moving, high stakes battle-of-the-sexes story with a Hepburn/Tracey flavor (and a hot one-night stand!).

Georgia Murray’s one-night-stand with fellow Sydney lawyer and billionaire property magnate Brad Spencer was supposed to be just that – one-off, fun. Case closed.

But Brad knows something Georgia doesn’t: their lives are about to become entwined in an unavoidable way. The tension smoulders towards ignition point, and Georgia is terrified to find herself contemplating more from Brad, even the possibility of love – a concept with the power to frighten her more than anything else in this world.


(Summary taken from Goodreads)
My Review:

*ARC provided by Netgalley*

Legally Addicted is the story of Georgia Murray,a successful lawyer who has her own past troubles hidden from everyone else. But when Brad Spencer, fellow lawyer and billionaire joins the firm where Georgia is working, the tension between them starts to grow. Interested in one thing only,what Georgia doesn't know is that the more she spends time with Brad, the more difficult is going to be to leave him in the future. I liked the plot of the story, it's catching and full of romance. Georgia was one of the characters that I hat difficulty understanding sometimes, but overall, this story was a great read. The ending was great as well, the author ties everything well together. 
I would completely recommend this story to those that are looking for a fast read/romance story.


My Ratings:

2 comments:

Mo_books said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Jackie, new follower here :-) You blog so beautiful! I absolutely love it. I look forward to reading your posts. You can visit my blog if you like

http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Monique LeBlanc

Hi Monique! Thanks for following me :) I'll make sure to check out your blog.

-Jackie

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D