RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #12

Feature and Follow

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question:  Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

Answer: I remember reading Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue Bloods Series) and listening to this song, and it completely went with the book. Now every time I listen to this song, it reminds me of the book and a particular scene that I love. :D


                                

What songs reminds you of a book? Leave me your answer on the comments below or link your response. I'll make sure to look at it and follow back :D Thanks! 

10 comments:

CeCe said... Best Blogger Tips

Great song! I haven't listened to Incubus in ages.
New follower via bloglovin here : )

CeCe @ Steaming Mug of Books

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Never read the book and my work computer doesn't allow me to see the song so not sure if I've heard of it or not. :)

Here's my Follow Frida

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Shane @ItchingforBooks said... Best Blogger Tips

ooh nice song. I haven't read this series yet though

old follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow-45.html

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

Huh. I would have never put those two together, but I sort of see what you mean! I love Masquerade :D

Thanks for visiting my blog! New BLoglovin follower!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I like this song but, haven't read that book yet! It's on my TBR list though. I am a new follower via GFC :)
Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read anything by Melissa de la Cruz yet. But I do love me some Incubus!

Thanks for stopping by my FF!

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read Masquerade. Like your song choice though.

Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@b_ls

You should definitely read the book. Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica Leigh

You should, I love her books :)
Thanks for stopping by.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Marilyn Phillips

You should definitely read The Blue Blood series, it's awesome :)
Thanks for stopping by. :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D