RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review: The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Queen 
by Julie Kagawa
Release Date: Published January 25th 2011 by Harlequin Teen
Series: The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)
Pages: 358
View/Purchase: Goodreads, Amazon, B&N

My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.



*Summary taken from Goodreads


My Review:

This book was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! The book completely turned the whole series around, it's by far my favorite book of the series. The amount of drama that was in the book made everything suspenseful. I love the fact that Ash and Meghan were able to be together as a couple in this book. ;) There were a lot of sweet moments that made made my heart melt, just to think that they were together was great. In this book, there was a whole new factor involved, as Meghan gets a preposition from the Summer King and Winter Queen. It is because of this preposition that she was able to grow and defend herself and the ones she loves. The whole love triangle was finally clear in the book as well, and she was able to pick one of them. Although the ending brought me to tears, I couldn't help to feel sad for those that got hurt and hopeful to see what Ash and Puck are going to do next. With more suspense and thriller, I can't wait to read what happens to Meghan, Ash and Puck in the next book. 

I really hope for a happy ending :D


My Ratings: 





Book Trailer:

 






2 comments:

Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts said... Best Blogger Tips

I won't be giving any spoilers! >:)
But glad you liked the series; I really liked it as well :D
Though I read it wayyy before I started my blog, so no review to read, XD (besides the spin-off :p).

~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Sophia Lin

The book was great, I'm about the read the next book now :)What spin-off?

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D