RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 Liebster Blog Award



First of all, I really want to thank Diva in Pyjamas for nominating me for this award! (Click to go to her blog).

The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers, hoping to get to know our fellow bloggers a little better.

The rules for the award are as follows:

1. To thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog, and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.

2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.

3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)

4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.


Here are the answers to the questions that I was asked to answer.


  1. Living or dead, who would be your first choice to invite to an imaginary dinner party?
          Julie Kagawa author of The Iron Fey series
  
     2.   Top three items to take on a tropical holiday?
          
           mp3, suncreen, and a magazine 

    3.  Favourite book character?
          
          As of now, I would say Meghan from The Iron Fey series. (It will change)

    4. What are you afraid of?
         
          Clowns :/ 

    5. If you could change your given name, what would you change it to?
          
          Katherine

    6. Top THREE books that you read during 2012
        
        The Treachery of Beautiful Things, Wuthering Heights, and Beloved 

     7. Favourite film of all time?
         I don't have a favorite film, but I do like the movie Stay Alive. 

    8. Best piece of advice your mother ever gave you?
         
         Don't give up......

    9. How many books did you read during 2012?
        
         Too many to count, I read lots of book. :)

   10. Where would be your ultimate holiday location?
         
          London or Paris

    11. and, FIVE words to describe your personality

          Fun, quiet, stubborn, energetic, loyal 

11 Random Facts about myself:

  1.  I'm a workaholic
  2.  I just started my first year of college
  3. I have always wanted to go to England (Hopefully I get to study there in the future)
  4. I love fashion! Since I live far away from N.Y, I can't go to fashion shows, so I mostly watch them on YouTube.
  5. I've always wanted to be a fashion designer
  6. I love writing, so far I've written 2 novels.
  7. I read everyday (It's a must for me)
  8. I just recently decided to start blogging :)
  9. I like listening to movie soundtracks
  10. I love Italian food
  11. I'm fluent in two languages, but I'm also half fluent in french and Chinese
My Questions for my nominees:

1. Favorite Song
2. What's your favorite quote?
3. Where would you like to visit/live in the future?
4. What's your favorite color?
5. Favorite food
6. What's your favorite book?
7. What are you planning on reading next?
8. If you could travel back in time where would you like to go?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world for 3 years where would it be?
10. Favorite candy
11. Do you have a favorite holiday?

My Nominated blogs are:




I will update my list ASAP. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D